MLA is introducing in 2016 a new corporate partners program, centered on establishing a high-level, high-value dialogue between the leaderships of MLA (members of the Board of Directors and other key leaders) and its corporate partners. The program offers the following dialog opportunities:
- Two annual 90mn MLA-hosted global collaboration summits: one in-person summit in Toronto during Mosaic '16 in May, and one virtual summit in the fall.
- Access to an MLA private and online community to continue the discussion throughout the year.
The global collaboration summits will have a jointly planned agenda facilitated by MLA, addressing numerous global discussion points in health information. Topics could include as an example:
- Information resources at the point of care
- How do librarians partner with publishers to support population health
- Enabling access to information about research throughout the lifecycle (i.e. prior to final output)
- Access to information in underserved countries
Pricing is $10,000 per year for corporations and $5,000 per year for nonprofits and small businesses (<$5M).
Please contact Kevin Baliozian, MLA's executive director, for additional information and to identify topics of interest to you.